No announcement yet.

CSBC Inaugural Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alot of the players I really want dont got the service time of 2 years but at least picking 3rd in the other draft I can swipe them

Comment

Yeah, a lot of pitchers under the service time.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
        Yeah, a lot of pitchers under the service time.
        In all realness, I probably should have re-evaluated the service time rule from the start, however, it'll end up balancing out in the end.
        CSBC Commish

Comment

Woo! Only two more teams to pick before the Stone Crabs go.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout Pact View Post
            Woo! Only two more teams to pick before the Stone Crabs go.
            Curses Junifer... I have a list for Atlanta ready...
            CSBC Commish

Comment

Originally posted by PitchingWinsGames 2.0 View Post
              No, instead you can take a player down to a 1 year, 5M contract and/or their real contract average out over the duration of the real years.
              --------------------
              Also, a reminder, tonight is the actual deadline for picks, so yeah.
              So with Arod, I can take his 27 Million a year contract for 10 years or just turn him into a one year rental for 5 million?

Comment

Originally posted by ducks34 View Post
                So with Arod, I can take his 27 Million a year contract for 10 years or just turn him into a one year rental for 5 million?
                mas o menos?
                CSBC Commish

Comment

Hey guys, I have to head down to campus for a meeting in a bit and should be back at 11-12. I'll make my pick then (I'm assuming it's not a problem as I'm the last pick and the first one next round.) Hell, I suppose I could make things easier and just pick two when I get back

Comment

Hey guys, I have to head down to campus for a meeting in a bit and should be back at 11-12. I'll make my pick then (I'm assuming it's not a problem as I'm the last pick and the first one next round.) Hell, I suppose I could make things easier and just pick two when I get back
                    Don't be afraid to send a list....

I can't stress that enough for anyone. If I see you're online, I'll let you pick before going straight to the list, but seriously, it really improves the general flow of the draft.

Also, if you're not here by the deadline, and there's no list, I have to auto for you.
                    CSBC Commish

Comment

Alright, draft pick/s are coming in a few. When does round 2 start? Should I just select my first pick now as well?

Comment

Alright, here's what Im gonna do, because I'm a cool guy, Junior can change his pick if he beats BoP and I'm gonna just let BoP have his picks anyways and not auto... I can't rule with an iron fist... it's not my way
                        CSBC Commish

Comment

Great, thanks PWG. I generally like the way this draft is set up but it does put the folks at the end of the round at a disadvantage in terms of actually being able to pick if the other owners are slow with their picks.

Picks to come shortly.

Comment

No problem, I just don't want to have to do this every round, so, I'd appreciate a list if at all possible from here on out
                            CSBC Commish

Comment

Sounds good. For some reason OOTP isn't working so far on my buddy's computer but I'll keep trying. If not would it be feasible to make my picks in a few hours when I'm back home? I'm assuming we won't be starting the next round tonight anyways.

Comment

Sounds good. For some reason OOTP isn't working so far on my buddy's computer but I'll keep trying. If not would it be feasible to make my picks in a few hours when I'm back home? I'm assuming we won't be starting the next round tonight anyways.
                                Yeah, I guess that's fine. Just a note though, tomorrow we're doing two rounds... from 6-8 and 8-10.
                                CSBC Commish

Comment

Working...
                                X